I am one week overdue and let me tell you that this has been the longest week of my life! They will start inducing me tomorrow, so I guess there is an end in sight. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, because the technique they will use sounds a bit unpleasant...something about a balloon in my cervix. My mom is here and we have been trying to find things to do to pass the time. We have been out on several walks. Japan is absolutely beautiful right now. We have had beautiful sunny fall days this whole week.My mom, dad, and brother Michael came to visit us on the 24th of October. One of the first places we went to was a beautiful Japanese style garden. There is a large pagoda up on a hill.
November 13, 2007
Waiting is the hardest part!!!
They were here for Halloween too. The Japanese love to celebrate this holiday, but usually there are just parties, not trick or treating. There is an area near us called Motomachi. There are a lot of high end shops that cater to the foreigners that live around the area. The shops at Motomachi had a big Halloween festival going on with trick or treating at the stores. There were so many kids there! That night we carved our pumpkin that we found at Costco. We love Costco...
Posted by Griffin Family at 11:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Heard about the new arrival...congrats! Hope everything went well with the balloon induction. I just read about that the other day, sounds interesting.
I am now in the waiting stage and HATING it. But, it will all be worth it when I have that baby in my arms, right?
Anyway, congrats again. Can't wait to hear about him!
Post a Comment